Thursday, June 19, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] flexible AGM installation?

 

Back in town, may do e-Bay again later.  If you are still interested, you can contact me from this.   I have several govt. projects in mind and hull designs to work on for electric power.
 
Thanks,   Cal
 
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] flexible AGM installation?
 
 

Cal,

 

Thank you for the reply. I will be returning to my boat on Tuesday and very specifically measure the area that I am thinking about utilizing. It is the space between the top of my concrete keel and the bottom of my fiberglass floor. The width of the keel is about 6-7" and I have about 10 inches in height. I need to see if this free space runs further forward than where I looked the other day. ( I have a never used fiberglass water tank that could be cut into) Not utilizing the tank space, there is a useable length of about 35", cutting open the tank could yield an additional 20 " or so.

 

What size are the cells that you are referring too? Where are you located? Weight? Ah? Do you have a business/name?

 

Many Thanks, John

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "cal" <h20dragon@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment