Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] 1964 8 Metre Bobcat Catamaran Electric Drive

 

Nice, but bigger size and weight than I'd like, plus 230 volt is more difficult to locate in the field.  Mine is about 13 lbs, delivers 48 volts and 15 amps full auto charging from 110 volt std. plug in.  That's a decent charge without over loading anything.  For AGM batts, or I modified the install so it does wet cells also at 8 hours, so far works great.  It can be done fairly easy, but I do not mention brands we sell on this site.
 
Just an observation,   Cal
 
 
 
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] 1964 8 Metre Bobcat Catamaran Electric Drive
 
 

Should I be looking at this product for an inverter/charger:

Mass Combi 48/5000-70 (230V) | Mastervolt Marine

 



I'm confused about the 230v output though.  Does this mean I would further have to change that back to 120v somehow>=?

__._,_.___

Posted by: "cal" <h20dragon@centurytel.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (50)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment