Monday, August 12, 2013

RE: [Electric Boats] REGENERATION Info

 

The 2 lower meters are showing the Regeneration of power from the props while sailing at 7.2 knots. I’m generating 4.1 Amps of Electricity at 144V back into my batteries in other words. This is enough to power my needs while sailing. At about 6 knots I saw 3 Amps.

Steve in Solomons MD

 


From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cnc sales (hanermo)
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:44 PM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] REGENERATION Info

 




This is interesting, but I dont understand.

Are you getting a regen figure of 2.0 amps at 144V ?
Or are you spending 2.0 amps at 144V to get to 7.2 knots.
Or 2.0 + 2.1 ?

I would appreciate a little more detail, I am not quite sure what the meters show.

 

Attached is a picture of my 2 Amp Meters showing 2.0 and 2.1 Amps. In the upper Left of my Simrad Plotter you can see the Speed at 7.2 Knots. The Voltage is 144V.  Sorry photo taking is not a strong point.

 

Steve in Solomons MD

 

Attachment(s) from Steve Dolan

1 of 1 Photo(s)

 

 

 

 




-- 
-hanermo


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment