Friday, August 30, 2013

[Electric Boats] Hello and Greetings

 

Greetings everyone.
I have been on the list here for a week or so just lurking and trying to absorb. I have a 1960 30' Alden sailboat who's aging and unreliable Atomic 4 just died. Instead of rebuilding it yet again I have decided to re-power using electric. I am leaning toward the Thunderstuck sailboat package with the 2:1 gear reduction.
If anyone has any questions comments or input feel free to let me know.
I am currently just now ripping the old engine out and I want to get the interior painted before I start putting in batteries and the motor, so I have until next spring to get everything figured out.
Thanks for the great forum to learn from others and the knowledge others have posted after so much hard work....
I look forward to learning much more from all of you...
Bryan

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment