Wednesday, August 21, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric Adventure Boat

 

Looks more like a crowd funding request than anything.

I'm I correct in assuming that your 'turbo propulsion' is actually an electric trolling motor?

eric Sv Meander

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "dduenk46" <dduenk46@...> wrote:
>
> Hello to the group,
>
> I am starting a new electric boat business with an eight foot elrctrci runabout-dinghy.
> You may see details at www.indiegogo/projects/electric-adventure-boat.
>
> I would appreciate your comments and feedback.
>
> Thanks
> Damon
>
> By the way I find this blog site of interest with many questions from serious electric boat enthusiast. Encouraging to read the blogs and replys.
>
> Thanks again
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment