Saturday, August 10, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Thunderstruck versus... well everyone else!

 

Taking a quick peek at the web site, it looks like they have a very nice product.
I have a couple of questions:
 
1) Does the system price INCLUDE the batteries??  (kinda' sounds like it does, but there are no details)  If it does, what are the details on the batteries?  100AH AGM batteries?
 
2) I also have a Catalina 30.   Can you get one of their systems that would fit the placement of where the shaft would need to be for a C-30, or does that have to be worked out by the owner?
 
3) For protected waters, would the EP-1200 be sufficient, or would you really need to step up to the EP-2000 (for only another $1000, why not - especially if it included the batteries...)

From: "asailor0905@aol.com" <asailor0905@aol.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Thunderstruck versus... well everyone else!
 
Hello , Bob here 

I too am new to this technology, I have a Catalina 30, Ive seen the ELCO website and am strongly considering this product.
Does anyone have comments regarding ELCO on this forum ?  Thunderstruck seems too "cheesy" and I do not want to mess with the
mounting etc, rather spend time on the water , plug/play & go - any problems and I know who to call, same reason I wouldn't build my own laptop, 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment