Sunday, August 18, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] 28 ft electric inboard sailboat for sale

 



thanks Sally. Before I went electric, I did allot of reading on this site as well as other sites. I did the electric yacht conversion based mainly from what I read and learned on this site. the conversion to electric has been great. I would not have another boat without it based on my own personal experience from going electric.the only reason I am selling suprise is because my wife and I are trying to open a new store and I just don't have the time for her like I used to. thanks again for your comments bill

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Sally Reuther <smreuther@...> wrote:
>
> Other posts for electric boats have been posted on this forum. It's a good
> way to get the word out to those who follow this forum and may be
> interested in buying an electric powered boat. If the post is just a notice
> that then offers a link to the actual sales page off of this site then I
> see no problem with it.
>
> Sally Reuther
>
>
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM, nebecape28 <fsailing35@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Hi rob I noticed a post about an electric boat for sale so being this is a
> > site for electric boats and by the way I have a photo album on this site
> > from when I did my installation 2 yrs back so I am not new to this site. I
> > just figured that there may be someone interested in an electric sailboat
> > but may not have the desire to do a complete install them sefles. This
> > would be a great opportunity for someone to get a boat like this up and
> > running. ment no harm or foul. cheers.
> >
> > --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Robert Buto <robertbuto@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think this is the forum for this
> > >
> > > ,
> > > Rob
> > >
> > > On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:46 AM, "nebecape28" <fsailing35@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > I am selling my nebecape 28 built in nebe south africa. she can be
> > seen on sailingtexas.com under boats for sale. just type in nebecape 28
> > on your search engine and when you scroll down look for the sailingtexas
> > site. if you have any question call me with the phone number listed on that
> > site with my add. cheers
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment