Monday, February 20, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric refits

 

Agreed, not many of us have that kind of money! Still, I'm sure there are folks out there looking for this type of boat and willing to pay for the excellent workmanship that was put into the boats. I like those guys and what they are doing with the Etchells to give them new life. I wish them lots of luck with their business.


Sally Reuther

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM, exp30002 <exp30002@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi Sally;

I just simply do not have $70 000. So you go pay it.


On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Sally Reuther <smreuther@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I saw these in Newport last fall. They do an incredible job on the boats and $70,000 is actually worthy of the work that is put into these boats - they are gorgeous. Glad they are using electric propulsion!

Sally

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM, exp30002 <exp30002@gmail.com> wrote:
 
It is interesting article.  I think pod is the way to go. And there can be more than one.
It can be push and / or pull.   70thousand dollar for the conversion is a bit much for me.
Nice to see that the pod works for them.

Best regards;

Gabe

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Todd <toddbates99@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I found this article an thought it was very interesting.

http://www.oceannavigator.com/content/etchells-racers-go-electric




--
exp30002@gmail.com




--
exp30002@gmail.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment