Thursday, July 15, 2021

Re: [electricboats] Elco outboards

Google Lillistone 'Fleet'. A light, sleek 15' hull for low power. If it will do 11 mph on a gas 4hp, I should be able to get decent range out of 6kWh for tootling around the (protected) backwaters of coastal North Carolina. If it turns out to be slower than that, that will be fine too.

I will be testing the boat with my old 3.3hp Nissan 2 stroke, and my Torqueedo 800, before going for a higher end electric setup.

I'm just looking for anyone who has experience with the Elco outboards.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31552) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment