Thursday, September 10, 2015

[Electric Boats] Re: Solar Catamaran Project [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from albert682@yahoo.com [electricboats] included below]

Connecting the dots.  Well the atmospheric water maker didn't come in.  All the same I will make my own as well as a fog water catcher and water collection system when I mount the solar array on a lean to type structure in 4 52.5"x8.5'x5mm coroplast panels. 

My concern is accessing the canbus data from my bms and checking settings.  I didn't get a display with it nor do I know how to hook it up.  I can't have it disconnecting my batteries from my solar loaded controller or I'll blow a fuse in the 440HVA or the entire circuit board if not caught in time.

Sounds like I'll go 2 in series and then parallel them into the 440HVA solar/wind controller.  These things are bone simple.

What I don't find simple is laying this all out on paper and making sure I have all the right parts when I start to commission the systems.

So I have included a simple diagram with everything I have so far.  I need to know things like fuses, fuse blocks, amp meters and shunts, disconnect boxes, disconnect switches, diodes, etc. 

Would be helpful if products were sourced through mwind website but alternative vendors would be great.  I just feel like I need to see the whole big picture on how it all hooks up because I don't want to make any mistakes. 

Arden

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from albert682@yahoo.com [electricboats] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: albert682@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
BlackHoleSun48vElectricalLayout.png BlackHoleSun48vElectricalLayout.png Connectthedots.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment