Monday, September 9, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] PAKTRAKR question

 

The PakTrakr is no longer in production. That stopped at least a year
ago. Econogics was a distributor. I have an odds and ends box
remaining and one full system for lead-acid installed in one of my
electric cars (now in storage as we are driving a Nissan Leaf).

I also have a pretty complete set of the documentation for the PakTrakr.
If there is interest, I can put that up on the Econogics website for
reference purposes and support those that may still be using the units
(as I am - still have one on my electric tractor).

Darryl McMahon
Econogics

On 09/09/2013 5:22 AM, electricboats@yahoogroups.com wrote:
> Re: PAKTRAKR question
> Posted by: "Nick"chernikit@gmail.com qgold77
> Date: Sun Sep 8, 2013 7:05 pm ((PDT))
>
> Paktrakr seems to be hors de combat at present.
>
>
>
> http://www.cloudelectric.com/category-s/7966.htm
>
>
>
> Maybe not the best time to invest in new gear unless pretty cheap.

--
Darryl McMahon
Econogics

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment