Sunday, September 8, 2013

[Electric Boats] RE: Re: PAKTRAKR question

 

I think the instructions have show how the data is sent.  Let me dig and I'll let you know. 

How would this device connect to a NMEA compatible data cable? 

Sorry but this is already above my head. 

Richard in MO 



--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

If you could send a sample of the file/data stream the Paktrakr produces, I could write a simple script that converts the output to NMEA. Then I could create a Pi bootable image that does the conversion. So for the price of a Raspberry Pi and a couple of connectors you would have your device.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment