Sunday, June 3, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric Rowboat for 100 mile race

 

I have spoken to Steve before and will again about this. In either case, I believe that this is the path that I am going to take, race or not. Why should bicycles get all the inovation, as far as adding high end electric. I have added electric via a trolling motor to my expedition ready boat, and have found that it is so much to my liking that I am willing to spend money to upgrade to a higher level of both battery, motor (24volt) and propeller size and pitch. This is one of the few places around for me to learn how to do that . There are bike shops all over the world that can tweak your bike. There appears to almost none to tell you about adding high end electrics to your boat.

Tom the rower

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment