Friday, March 23, 2012

[Electric Boats] wind generator ari 450 watt, 48volt

 

Hello all,

I just posted an ARI 48 volt 450 watt marine wind generator for sale on ebay in case anyone from the group may be interested. I bought this and then decided not to mount it. I thought it was too big and heavy aloft for my boat. The weight was really the issue for me. If I do a wind genny I want to go small and light like an Airbreeze or similar. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230766191571#ht_500wt_1204

Myles, It crosses my mind that posting an ebay link may count as soliciting. I really just think maybe someone from the group would be interested in the wind generator.  My apologies if this type of posting infracts the rules in anyway.

Hans


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment