Monday, February 20, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric refits

 

I can repeat myself too: you go pay!

On 2/20/12, Sally Reuther <smreuther@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed, not many of us have that kind of money! Still, I'm sure there are
> folks out there looking for this type of boat and willing to pay for the
> excellent workmanship that was put into the boats. I like those guys and
> what they are doing with the Etchells to give them new life. I wish them
> lots of luck with their business.
>
> Sally Reuther
>
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM, exp30002 <exp30002@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>>
>> Hi Sally;
>>
>> I just simply do not have $70 000. So you go pay it.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Sally Reuther <smreuther@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I saw these in Newport last fall. They do an incredible job on the boats
>>> and $70,000 is actually worthy of the work that is put into these boats -
>>> they are gorgeous. Glad they are using electric propulsion!
>>>
>>> Sally
>>>
>>> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM, exp30002 <exp30002@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> It is interesting article. I think pod is the way to go. And there
>>>> can be more than one.
>>>> It can be push and / or pull. 70thousand dollar for the conversion is
>>>> a bit much for me.
>>>> Nice to see that the pod works for them.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards;
>>>>
>>>> Gabe
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Todd <toddbates99@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I found this article an thought it was very interesting.
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.oceannavigator.com/content/etchells-racers-go-electric
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> exp30002@gmail.com
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> exp30002@gmail.com
>>
>>
>>
>

--
exp30002@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment