Sunday, February 12, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: Paktrakr no longer made???

 

Hi Mike,

I noticed the Paktrakr web site has been "under construction" for a while. I just dug up an email address for Ken Hall and sent him a message. I'll post if I hear anything.

Mark
Santa Cruz
--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike <biankablog@...> wrote:
>
> While trying to figure out what is going on with one of my batteries. I found out the the Paktrakr Battery Monitor is no longer in production. The website seems to be down too. Anyone know what's going on? Why it is no longer being manufactured? It's been working well on board for me. It would be a shame if they were no longer availible.
>  
> Capt. Mike
> http://bainkablog.blogspot.com
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment