Friday, February 17, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: Erikson 35 11,600 displacement

 


Hi eric I just posted more pictures of the setup on my boat.I put in the 180 on mine. my boats dry weight is close to 10k. I just did a test run for 5.5 hrs average speed 3.75 knts at 32 amps draw while running my honda 2000 and a 50 amp charger I should be able to run for appx 10 hrs, and that will bring my 200 amp battery setup down to around 50 percent. 50 percent is as low as you should go on any lead acid battery if you want them to last.So as for your question it should push your boat fine. my top end is a bit under 6 knts at that speed my batteries would not last to long.If you stay within a lower speed range if you should be fine.I am verey happy with my set up hope this helps. bill
--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Winslow" <winfurber@...> wrote:
>
> Can I use the Electric Yachts 180ibl, which is rated up to 34' but also up to 14,000 displacement, or do we need to, should we go with the larger 360?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment