Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[Electric Boats] Hallo

 

Hallo,

Myforum name is associated with my boat name "Popeye's Tanjera" which
is a 46' Catamaran so i use Popeye!

I have been researshing electric propulsion for quite a while now and
came to one conclusion. There is no other way of generating elctricity
other than with fosil fuel. i.e Hybrid electrical propulsion.

I am no electrical engineer i am only a sailor that seek a afordable
and long terms peace of mind sailing with enough domestic power to
live a life i am used to and enough propulsion power to use when
needed. So i am bound to say things the wrong way, please forgive me.

I can olnly share what conclusions i came to and what principle i will be using.

Regards,

Popeye

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment