Saturday, August 13, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Xantrex monitors

 

And this kind of information is *exactly* why I love this group so much. 

Cheers,

/Jason



On Aug 13, 2011, at 17:45, "Eric" <ewdysar@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I lucked out, I chose the TBS E-Xpert Pro HV, with no pre-scaler for my 48V system. I am completely satisfied with the unit. The features and performance are everything that I could have hoped for.

Fair winds,
Eric
Marina del Rey, CA

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <boat_works@...> wrote:
>
> The TBS monitor is also available in an -HV model, which can be used with 36-48V systems without the need for a pre-scaler.
>
> I am running 48V using a Xantrex Link-Pro with a Belktronix pre-scaler (about $25, if I recall correctly). This combination works well, but you do lose some of the functionality of the monitor with regard to the alarm settings.
>
> If I had known then what I know now, I would certainly buy the TBS unit.
>
> -Tom

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A good idea is checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment