Saturday, August 13, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] spare Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 lower unit/motor ?

 

Danny:
 
Well that sucks. Reminds me of my XBM battery monitor display that crapped out a month after the warranty ran out:
But, at least I was able to repair it myself once I got the part and did not have to buy a new meter. Would Torqeedo do a repair? In my case Xantrex would not service my meter or even sell me the part I had to obtain it elsewhere. 
 
Capt. Mike


--- On Sat, 8/13/11, Danny <ravlegend@verizon.net> wrote:

From: Danny <ravlegend@verizon.net>
Subject: [Electric Boats] spare Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 lower unit/motor ?
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 4:26 AM

 
Wouldn't you know it, my Cruise 2.0 motor went belly up after 3 seasons (warranty covered 2 years).

I was also told by Torqeedo HQ that there are folks out there that did the 2.0 motor upgrade conversion. So, anyone willing to sell one of their working older 2.0 version motor that's laying around collecting dust?

thanks

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment