Wednesday, August 10, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Electric boating on the web

 

Jake,

There is a wealth of web sites listed in the "links" section.

Welcome to the e-enthusiasts.

Mark Stafford

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "eichenberger_j" <jteichenberg@...> wrote:
>
> Hey everyone. I am new to the group but I am very interested in the emerging market for electric boats. I am trying to put together a running list of blogs/websites that focus on this trend. I have a few sites that I have begun to build this list with and I am hoping some of you have some favorites as well.
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions? I recently saw a few boats at a radio broadcast on Lake Minnetonka that were made by Go-Float, LLC. After some research it seems like these guys have a interesting take on using electric power for small boats. A very cool-looking boat and a very attractive price point as they start under $2000. I can see these things really taking off in the rental/resort market as a much 'sexier' pedal boat, if that makes sense. Also could be a life-saver for people who own lake shore where gas motors are prohibited. Check out their website at www.go-float.com and let me know what you think of their new idea.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jake
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment