Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Re: [electricboats] Throttle control head

We are also on a catamaran, 36' 10ton wildcat , and I agree there's not much out there about catamaran hull efficiency, props ect. I'm torn between voltages bc the dual 48v motor is more the enough but are the efficiency gains worth the headache and possible danger of a higher V system? Not sure yet but i read of a split 48+ and 48- combined to 96 with a common "neutral" ... sorta like house 240v split into x2 120v? I think that's how I understood it, just a thought, honestly a little out of my expertise level currently. But I'm  just learning 😁
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32599) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment