Friday, March 1, 2024

[electricboats] Practical Boat Owner article about our first hop

Hello, all! A flood tide raises all boats, so I hope you'll be glad to see this link to the article PBO commissioned from us after we did our conversion and got as far as the Azores from the US.

https://www.pbo.co.uk/cruising/electric-cruising-yacht-to-the-azores-84074

We're on a Baba 30 sailboat and went with an Electric Yacht QuietTorque 10.0, so a lot of folks on this site won't need our technical data motor-wise. We made our own LiFePO4 pack with Eve cells and a JK BMS. If you're interested in our figures and findings and installation process, etc, etc, most of our Patreon posts aren't paywalled and there's an option to be a "free member" so that you can see the info without paying. We'd love the support, of course, but we don't want to slow the spread of information about going electric. S/V SN-E Cetacea's Patreon Page

And, of course, I'm happy to talk about any of that here too!

Posting this link on various Facebook groups got me in some less-than-good-faith arguments that have me a little raw. I don't expect you-all to have that kind of desire to tear someone down. If you come at me in a way that feels disrespectful, I'll try to hold onto my patience but I'm afraid it's starting to wear thin. Thanks in advance for kind critique and/or open questioning.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32579) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment