Saturday, January 2, 2021

Re: [electricboats] SevCon gen4 got fried...how best to provision a new one


Hi,
Any chance you are near san francisco? I have the programmer and you could borrow for free. Its a little cumbersome but not rocket science. I can show you how it works. i programmed my parameters on my own millipak controller. Its actually a good and pretty much water proof system. My name is Hans. Let me know if you are in the area.

Cheers,
Hans K.
On Saturday, January 2, 2021, 7:52:43 AM PST, brad@kepler51.com <brad@kepler51.com> wrote:


My sevcon gen4 got inundated with salt water and it is not working anymore. It sounds like a salt shaker when 
I shake it ;). I want to get a new one but was thinking about getting a millipak instead as my use case is not 
complicated and the output for the millipak is well within range of what I need and it would save some bucks.
My question is if I get a millipak it will need to be programmed
for my ME0913 motor (From thunderstruck). I see you can rent a programmer from electricmotorsport but i have never 
programmed this component (I'm an electrical engineer but I'm not sure If I would be getting in too deep with this
project). Any advice? 

Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment