Sunday, January 17, 2021

[electricboats] Fuse Setup for 10KW Thunderstruck motor on 28FT Herreshoff

I have a Thunderstuck that I intend to install on my 28ft yacht. New to all this and trying to get this done and installed safely.

Basic question but on this setup with the 48Volt 10KW - I assume I have to install some fuses between the battery pack ( 4 X 12VOLT 100AMP Deep Cycle) and motor and possibly other places in the system to protect equipment and humans.
What is the Amperage of the fuses needed?? Is the calc V / W = AMP??
Where would you install any fuses in this kind of system?
Thanks all.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#31133) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment