Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Trolling Motor Propellers

Hi Glenn,

I hope this note finds you well.  I have a Redwing 18 also and am interested in repowering with electric.  I’m interested in your experiences as I expect I’m going to approach this incrementally.  


I’ve been happy with the trolling motors I’ve used as kickers for small sailboats and so I expect to start there withe the Redwing.  I’d love an Elco or a Torqeedo but I’m concerned with the expense and either lack of reviews or mixed reviews as the case may be for such an expense.

Did you have experience with a single 80lb motor?  Also, did you have experiences with wind and waves?  


Thanks for any info you can provide.  


Bill in Duluth

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30806) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment