Saturday, August 29, 2020

Re: [Electric Boats] Battery Balancers

 



On Aug 29, 2020, at 7:38 PM, 'Shredderf16@sbcglobal.net' shredderf16@sbcglobal.net [electricboats] <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Has anyone got any recommendations for a 16 cell (48v) battery balancer for a Lifepo4 bank? I found one on electric car parts but looks like about $250 and it's Chinese. Victron has one as well but only 4 inputs, looks like geared to 12v cells with internal BMS. I've got 1 cell out by .1v that's tripping the BMS to not charge. This is an off grid house bank in a remote location. My plan is to manually balance bank with a DC bench test power supply, but I don't want to have to do it again.
Thanks,
Jerry Barth

Sent from my Sprint Phone.


__._,_.___

Posted by: George Ojdrovich <go@springsips.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment