Wednesday, April 18, 2018

[Electric Boats] Re: EPA commuication regarding 15% Ethanol use

 

Reality check here folks. The BIGGEST problem is the rapidly increase inflation amount of individual use of energy, due to people living farther and farther from work, or play or or or. I drive 10 miles to work, live in a small house, and regardless of what I drive (or use my ebike) my energy use is FAR less than most of my coworkers that drive 50 to even 100 miles to commute so they can afford a big house on a lot. More freeways more lanes farther commutes, that is the real problem. They buy Hybid SUV's and think they are saving the environment, ha.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Norseaman <norseaman@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment