Monday, July 31, 2017

Re: [Electric Boats] 15hp outboard conversion to electric

 

I'll have him contact you


 

Thanks a lot for the advice. I am new to this forum, how do you contact another member directly? Thanks again!

laurent

From: "Daniel Michaels nov32394@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
Sender: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 01:08:31 +0000 (UTC)
To: <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] 15hp outboard conversion to electric

 

Talk to Scott Masterson, he has them perfected. It is a simple conversion


On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:41 PM, laurentcat@yahoo.com [electricboats]
<electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have a 15hp 2 stroke that I want to convert to electric. It is to power my 26 foot MacGregor sailboat. What motor do you recommend me using? I am on a low budget, so any ideas will be welcomed! Hopefully I can run it on 24 volts...?
Thanks!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Daniel Michaels <nov32394@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment