Tuesday, July 18, 2017

[Electric Boats] motor to prop shaft connection

 

I apologize for this post, I thought I had this information on my computer, but I don't. 

I bought a used AMP motor (old users will remember these) but the boat owner was not willing to hand over the 3? parts used to connect the motor unit shaft to the prop shaft.  There is a plate that attaches to the motor shaft a buffering (plastic?) component, then the matching plate that attaches to the prop shaft.  I now need these.
 
What are they called?
Who sells them?

Thanks,

Dan
Bayfield 29
AMP 5KW motor
all in process!



__._,_.___

Posted by: danlrandolph@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment