Thursday, July 27, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Hybrid w/Honda 2000

 

I can move my 16,000 lb 30 foot boat at 3 knots with just my NG-1 battery charger with no problem. I'm not even maxing out the power output of the Honda to do it. You should have no problem with your boat using the Honda 2000 and appropriate battery charger/power supply. I have found that I use the Honda more for battery charging at anchor than for hybrid operation. In nine years only once did I actually use it for a 40 mile stretch on a windless day and it worked well. I chronicle it here: ELECTRO SAILING AROUND NEW YORK: PART ONE


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mike <biankablog@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment