Friday, June 24, 2016

[Electric Boats] Fwd: Electric power cat design

 





Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.



Hi folks



Have mostly been lurking and learning.  I am starting to get closer to a designing or buying and converting a boat but just trying to get a few things straight in my head.  

This talk of paddle wheel has me thinking.

The paddle wheel went out of favor with the i.c.e engine because  of the increase in rpm and the reduction of torque as compared to steam (or am I wrong?)  If I am right is there maybe a place for a paddle wheel power cat in a solar electric aplication given the lower rpm higher torque capabilities of electric?

Hoping for some feed back.

Thanks

Nick



Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.


__._,_.___

Posted by: 63urban <63urban@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment