Friday, June 24, 2016

[Electric Boats] Battery cable run concerns

 

As I'm about to replace my 48 volt battery bank. I'm also going to re position the new batteries for easier access to the terminals. But, I may have to run the 2 AWG battery cables on the top or close to one or two of the batteries. Is there any worry about damaging the batteries internally by running  these cables near them from the magnetic field generated under high amp loads over time? My feeling is no but, I thought I'd ask the group.


Mike

http://biankablog.blogspot.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: biankablog@verizon.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment