Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] it doesnt matter what I say

 

I did think it a bit out of character, but I know things can get to you.
Very sorry for jumping in on this now.
Myles, you are appreciated by most of us I'm sure!
 
mattelderca


On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:24:43 PM, "matwete@comcast.net" <matwete@comcast.net> wrote:
 
Whoever it is who started this thread and posted this in my name, shame on you.  This group deserves better than to have to see this kind of nonsense.  Please- just go away and leave us in peace.

Myles (aka the real moderator)

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----
From: "Fred Liesegang" <fred4936@yahoo.com>
To: "electricboats@yahoogroups.com" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Electric Boats] it doesnt matter what I say
Date: Wed, Oct 23, 2013 1:33 pm


 
It's good to be the king!
 

From: myles twete <matwete@comcast.net>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:00 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] it doesnt matter what I say
 
it doesnt matter what I say because I'm the moderator and no one can kick me for being a retarded jackass to anyone I want anytime HAHAHAHA!!!
deal with it fuqwadz.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment