Saturday, May 11, 2013

[Electric Boats] Electric boat components available - MICHIGAN

 

I sold my boat after removing the custom electric propulsion system that I had assembled. If someone is in Michigan and has an interest, it would save me from selling pieces bit by bit on ebay. So at this point, I am not interested in responses involving shipping. I have
(1) Mars Electric ME0201012801 (brushless 3 phase) motor
(1) ME0504C controller
(1) homemade throttle unit (fwd,rev,reset,keyswitch)
(1) 76" 1.25" prop shaft
(1) 10"x13" 3 blade prop
(1) Homemade 2.7:1 pulley reduction system with base plate where the motor mounts and the shaft is bearing mounted
(1) heavy bronze rudder suitable for a pontoon boat, sailboat, etc
(1) shunt [although the display in the throttle became malcalibrated]
Miscellaneous cables and connectors
I have some documentation.

Again, no requests to ship or buy one thing. Looking for a bundled sale of most of it. Thanks, Randy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment