Thursday, May 30, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: Trolling motors ==> electric outboards

 

Maybe I  should mention to the group  that years ago, I  used a Min Kota 24lb thrust  trolling motor on  my International  Folkboat which  was 26' LOA and  displaced about 5000lbs.  This was in  Annapolis Maryland where there is little tide or  currents. The motor was  great for getting off the dock at my house, then under the Eastport Bridge and out into the bay. I used her for only overnight  trips in the area and this system worked fine for this limited use.

Skip

--
“The sky hides the night behind it and shelters the people beneath from the horror that lies above.”
Paul Bowles

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment