Saturday, April 20, 2013

[Electric Boats] Battery issues

 

I have been experiencing battery issues. I have a 48v system (4x12 wet cell) on a fairly new trickle charger. After only a couple of months, all four batteries had to be replaced...wouldn't take or hold a charge. The new batteries have been in only about 6 weeks and already I am only able to get to 47.5v. I fear the new batteries are already shot. I have been having a problem with the shore power breaker tripping which leaves the boat with no power for several days at a time, but can't see how that would be damaging the batteries. Can anyone give me any pointers on common problems that might be damaging the cells?

Thank you!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment