Sunday, February 24, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] just posted some pics of a solar canoe project I'm working on

 

Bob, the pics of the current project are here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/photos/album/1188443356/pic/list

The earlier one is here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/electricboats/photos/album/1069934117/pic/list

I was told by the Forest Dept/State Lake people that canoes are OK if they don't have a permanently attached motor. If there is any problem I'll get the Tags, etc. Hey, it's only $$, good thing I have plenty!

I forgot to mention there is no battery in either of these things. So if the sun burns out I'm sunk, so to speak.

I've got a small Harbor Freight trailer that will get a loong tounge welded on and be pulled by my little Toyota motorhome.

'wouldn't trade this thing for any 35 foot twin Big Block Chevy Off Shore piece o $#!+ But I'll bet you feel the same way about your boats, uh? Pretty cool site here.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment