Thursday, February 21, 2013

[Electric Boats] New Member with experience in Marine Electric Propulsion

 

Hi,
I was following this group and I must say that it is great to see this many electric boat propulsion enthusiasts on one place!

I work in the marine electric propulsion industry and have worked on many new build electric boats so far, but also on some refits.
Unfortunately I don't own a boat YET, but it will surely be an electric one!

From my experience, electric boats are quiet, vibration free, efficient and this makes them great - more and more people are beginning to see this.

At the moment it is very popular in the protected landscapes and also inland waters, but I belief that soon the number of electric boats will grow also on the sea market - especially the serial hybrid.

BR
Luka

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment