Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Re: [electricboats] Recommendations for a windmill/charge controller?

We had an airx. I would not recommend wind power.
Very noisy, only make power in 10 knots plus, and most anchorages are not windy. When it is windy they do make a good amount of power and noise.
Solar worked much better. 
Maybe if your in a location with little sun and lots of wind it could be useful. But in my experience in Florida and Bahamas,  solar worked very well. Wind was not needed.
I still have the tower/poles and hardware, if anyone is interested.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023, 8:16 PM Ryan Sweet <ryan@ryansweet.org> wrote:
Yeah I'd be interested. I am not in a hurry but tell me more? 

On Mar 7, 2023, at 17:11, THOMAS VANDERMEULEN <tvinypsi@gmail.com> wrote:

I might be interested in your airex windmill.
Please message me with additional details, your asking price, and present location of the gear.
Fell free to email to tvinypsi@gmail.com.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32259) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment