Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Re: [electricboats] Thunderstruck Chain Coupler Grease

See if you can locate a cover-guard for this then use a grease rated for salt water or maybe that bike lube. The cover is dual purpose safety cover and keeps lube from slinging all over.


On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 11:28 AM, Ryan Rolland
<ryan@rolland.biz> wrote:
Hi All,
I did a thunderstruck 10kw conversion on my Catalina 30 a few years ago. I am using the gear reduction plate and the chain coupler. I have noticed the chain coupler had gotten quite rusty. Anyone using a grease or other lubricant on this part?

*attached pic of chain coupler. 

Ryan R.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32051) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment