Thursday, August 4, 2022

Re: [electricboats] How are you grounding your AC (shore power) and your 12 VDC subsystems?

I have the 48V system floating. Installed class T fuses on both pos and neg sides as te-30 was eluding to that being recommended. As for the 12v and AC sides, I still have to ground that and will likely do it through the prop shaft. I was also considering one of the keel bolts but I'm a bit hesitant to that as I'm not sure what the implications could be in case of stray current from the shorepower.

I think in the end I'll go for ground though the shaft and install an isolator or transformer.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32066) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment