Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: [electricboats] Kiwiprop

Thanks Egbert for the detailed reply. Nice to get some real world feedback, seems like the propeller matching is a bit of a guessing game.

I currently get about 4kts with a fresh bottom job at around 1.2 kW which on my 7.7kWh lifepo4 bank gives me about 5 or so hours of runtime. The kiwi is for sure more efficient than the 2 blade martec I had previously but probably not the best. If I could manage to get 5kts without cavitation I'd be happy with that.

Mine is a 30ft 8500lbs displacement boat. 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32097) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment