Friday, August 20, 2021

Re: [electricboats] Lifepo4 Batteries available and ready to ship from US

Ryan,

What cells are you using?  Where does the 6000 cycles to 80% figure come from?  It looks like about 3750 at 80% in the cycle life chart in this document for the EVE 280AH cells.  I would expect the 200AH cells to be similar? 

http://www.dcmax.com.tw/LF280(3.2V280Ah).pdf


Dan Pfeiffer

 

On 2021-08-20 9:34 am, Ryan Sweet wrote:

One more thing: I will warranty these stateside with spares, for five years. I fully expect them to last the lifetime of your boat (6000 cycles to 80% capacity), but nonetheless I am reserving spares for warranty issues just in case, and you would not have to wait for them to ship from China. 

On Aug 19, 2021, at 20:23, Ryan Sweet via groups.io <ryan=ryansweet.org@groups.io> wrote:

Ok, thank you Jeff... well then to simplify things, here is the site again:
 
 
Of course if you have questions drop me a line... 
 
If you live in the Puget Sound region, I may be able to deliver them or meet you for pickup.
 
Note that the inverters already sold out. Also in case it isn't clear, the powerwalls can be mounted laying flat, like any other lifepo4 they don't require a specific orientation. 

On Aug 19, 2021, at 19:51, reesekc <kcr@kcrproducts.com> wrote:

I have a Hughes 35.5 that I power with a Thunderstruck 10kw kit. I'm presently using 4 x 100 amp 13.2v lithium batteries to power the system at 48v, and used a DC to DC converter (48 >12) for "house power". I would be interested in having more battery storage.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 7:30 PM Ryan Sweet <ryan@ryansweet.org> wrote:
... I tried to look to find out what the policy here is on sharing commercial ventures.... I'm not finding the previous thread where that was discussed.  In any case, right now my setup is running more like a co-op since I'm passing goods on at basically the cost to me after customs, taxes, etc.

So - if you are interested in lifepo4 powerwalls (200ah each, each one has a C rate of 200a, hence will power an me 10kw motor), I have inventory finally and thus can ship to you from the US. Drop me a line and I can point you to my website for more info.

Regards,
-Ryan




No comments:

Post a Comment