Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Re: [electricboats] Mounting the sevcon gen4?

The GEN4 is mounted on an aluminum plate offset by square tubing.
I felt more comfortable with this set up even though i was not planning on using more than 50 amps out of my 48 volt lithium battery pack.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 1:55 PM Reuben Trane via groups.io <rjtrane=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a bulkhead just aft of the motor. I cut out a section to match the heat sink. I mounted the Sevcon on the forward facet of the bulhead with the heat sink penetrating into an open area over the shaft. Works like a champ. 

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#30630) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment