Saturday, March 7, 2020

Re: [electricboats] CAN to NMEA2000 motor data


Hello Mike   If you are ever around, I will show it to you. It is at SWYC in San Diego. I put 360 ah system in the engine compartment. I also changed the gear reduction so I can run at a higher rpm for more efficiency. I had to put a placebo box filled with sand  behind them to keep my weight the same as the removed engine and fuel tank.  best regards Larry

Terminalift LLC
9444 Mission Park Place
Santee, CA 92071
Ph: (619) 562-0355
F: (619) 562-2060



On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 09:13:53 AM PST, Mike Gunning <mike@electricyacht.com> wrote:


Larry,
How large a battery pack do you have on the Andrews?  We have found the old racers such as your boat and the Olson and others are easily pushed and exceed our "cruising boat" computer model.

Typically the Catalina 30 has space for about 300ah at 48v placing the batteries in the space of the old fuel tank and also in the motor compartment.
Mike
Electric Yacht

No comments:

Post a Comment