Sunday, May 12, 2013

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric boat components available - MICHIGAN

 

I paid > $1200 for that stuff according to a spreadsheet I kept. If you pick up from Novi, I'd need $500.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, jjdtwo@... wrote:
>
> Can you tell me how much you want for that package?
>
> Joe
>
>
> In a message dated 5/11/2013 8:46:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> bartlettrandy@... writes:
>
>
>
>
> I sold my boat after removing the custom electric propulsion system that I
> had assembled. If someone is in Michigan and has an interest, it would save
> me from selling pieces bit by bit on ebay. So at this point, I am not
> interested in responses involving shipping. I have
> (1) Mars Electric ME0201012801 (brushless 3 phase) motor
> (1) ME0504C controller
> (1) homemade throttle unit (fwd,rev,reset,keyswitch)
> (1) 76" 1.25" prop shaft
> (1) 10"x13" 3 blade prop
> (1) Homemade 2.7:1 pulley reduction system with base plate where the motor
> mounts and the shaft is bearing mounted
> (1) heavy bronze rudder suitable for a pontoon boat, sailboat, etc
> (1) shunt [although the display in the throttle became malcalibrated]
> Miscellaneous cables and connectors
> I have some documentation.
>
> Again, no requests to ship or buy one thing. Looking for a bundled sale of
> most of it. Thanks, Randy
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment