Monday, May 20, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: Repower Cruiser with Hybrid drive system

 


The original V8's were almost 220 HP each,
Each Hybrid engine includes about 69 HP Electric and about 40 gas, for a total of almost half the original or 109 hp each

I dont expect to be able to get on plane. Although because the outdrive is behind the hybrid drive transmission, I really cannot calculate or predict results until later this month when we float test the boat. I hope to have some advantage with the electric motor instant torque.

I will judge success, instead by ease of operation and if the boat provides a comfortable experience. I predict gallons of gas per day instead of gallons per hour.

anybody have advice on keel coolers for Air Conditioning? what about regular Keel coolers for generators? ( I say generator because when I talk to parts suppliers and use the word HYBRID, I get no help whatsoever)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment