Thursday, May 16, 2013

[Electric Boats] Re: Launching an electric Compac 27

 

Cool, wishing you the best and sending positive (pun intended) thoughts.

Eric Sv Meander

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rwsandersii@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Please say a prayer. My wife and I bought a Compac 27 back in 2010 and life just changed and she has been in storage since then. We convinced the guys at Hutchins to install a SolidNav motor with 4 group 31 lifeline batteries.
> I didn't think of the current draw of the meters and the batteries drained once, but I was able to recharge and have kept them disconnected and charged since.
> If all goes well we will be raising the mast on May 22 and launching May 24 on Stockton Lake in Missouri.
> Weather.com is already predicting storms on May 20, but I need to go anyway to have time to prep the mast and assemble the roller furling.
> Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures and a boring story to tell when I get back.
> Richard in MO
> Compac 27 "Of Beren and Luthien"
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment