Thursday, May 16, 2013

[Electric Boats] Launching an electric Compac 27

 

Hello,
Please say a prayer. My wife and I bought a Compac 27 back in 2010 and life just changed and she has been in storage since then. We convinced the guys at Hutchins to install a SolidNav motor with 4 group 31 lifeline batteries.
I didn't think of the current draw of the meters and the batteries drained once, but I was able to recharge and have kept them disconnected and charged since.
If all goes well we will be raising the mast on May 22 and launching May 24 on Stockton Lake in Missouri.
Weather.com is already predicting storms on May 20, but I need to go anyway to have time to prep the mast and assemble the roller furling.
Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures and a boring story to tell when I get back.
Richard in MO
Compac 27 "Of Beren and Luthien"

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment